Downloads are all in files/
My FreeBSD info.
I've been toying with this blog thing, writing an Adage website, and doing iOS coding. http://elfga.com is where I'm heading.
I've written and maintain:
- bmud - Br0kE's MUD client (GTK1)
- dice - windows gui dice emulator for paper&pencil style games
- ebf - Erik's BrainFuck suite (interpreter, compilers (targetting C, various assembly languages), etc. A turing tar-pit for fundamental optimization research.)
- epac - Erik's partial archive collator/collector (reduces identical and optionally partially identical files into a single inode)
- gamem4 - autoconf macros for OpenAL, OpenGL, SDL, LUA, ...
- gems - gnome e-mail system, my lame mail client
- glpong - OpenGL perspective pong game
- glreport - extract and print OpenGL display info, inspired by xdpyinfo
- gwci - GNOME Web CGI Interface (launch URL's from a gnome panel widget)
- rand - randomize an input stream (opposite of sort)
- referhack - CGI proxy
- ts - timestamp a stream
- vp - "view picture" is a simple SDL based image viewer. Capable of slide-show and fullscreen.
- webtranslate - web based UI for generating gettext PO files
- All the others that need to be regenerated because I couldn't find tarballs...
I also hack on
Lately, I've been working with Lisp (not the scheme I've been a fan of for the last decade, but 'common lisp') and web app ... stuff. Check out a UCW/commonlisp driven web app at http://elfga.com/adage or an iPhone app at http://elfga.com/Lottery-Calculator
Some previous emails and URL's I've had
- http://csc.smsu.edu/~erik/ (I think?)
- Br0X on several online games
And the ever present resume (in partial format, the PDF, postscript, etc versions will return soon).
email? sure, "erik at bz dot bzflag dot bz"